In the regulations below you will find the most important house rules of our B&B. In order to guarantee you and other guests a pleasant and safe stay, we ask that you respect and accept these rules.
- A valid ID must be presented at check-in. Check-in is possible from the age of 18.
- Check-in is from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Check-out is possible until 11:00.
- Breakfast is served between 09:00 and 11:00.
- All instructions from Das Moselhaus employees, which are related to house rules, must be followed.
- In case of fire, keep calm. Report a fire to Das Moselhaus employees.
- Leave the building immediately in the event of a fire alarm.
- There are cameras in various places inside and outside the building. Everyone inside and outside the building consents to the recording. In the event of calamities and/or incidents, these recordings can be shown to third parties as supporting material.
- Lost and found items must be handed in to the Das Moselhaus employees.
- Das Moselhaus is not responsible for loss or theft of your belongings.
- The management, the owner of this location and/or persons who work for the B&B cannot be held liable for any injury and/or material or immaterial damage that visitors to the location may experience.
IT IS FORBIDDEN TO:
- Use the emergency exit as a normal entrance and exit.
- Take property of Das Moselhaus outside the building. In case of willfully damaging property of Das Moselhaus, one can be held liable for the repair and/or renewal costs.
- To consume, use, trade or carry narcotics in Das Moselhaus.
- Use nitrous oxide in the room. If laughing gas is found in the room, you must leave the hotel.
- Causing nuisance to another person, for example through loud music, obnoxious behavior or noise of any kind.
- To smoke in the entire building.
- It is absolutely forbidden to light candles/incense in connection with the fire alarm and fire hazard. (The security system is activated immediately.)
- Receiving visitors in the room.
- Receiving guests in the rooms for sexual commercial activities.
- More people in the room than the allowed number.
- A maximum of 2 people are allowed in the rooms. If you wish to bring a baby, we can place a cot for this at €7.50 per night. Children under the age of 12 are allowed, provided 1 adult is present and the total number of people in the room is 2. Bringing children/babies is entirely at your own risk.
- Pets are not allowed in our rooms.
In all cases not provided for in these regulations, the management of Das Moselhaus will decide.
If you violate any of these rules, we may charge a fine of €150.00.
We wish you a pleasant and safe stay.